Please feel free to use my projects as inspiration for your own, but whenever possible, please link to my original idea & leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks so much!

Monday, June 6, 2011

June Create With Me via Ucreate



I fully intended to start in January with their first project of the year, but then I had Jae Bird & kind of forgot all about it until last week when I was catching up on blogs. I've got a lot on my plate with my own "BFF Bag" Challenge, a craft exchange & the usual daily stuff, but I have wanted cute pillows for our couch for a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time & this seemed the perfect opportunity. 

The shag pillow will be staying in Jae Bird's nursery, but the  big bow pillow will be  making its home on our couch once the couch gets a little make over of its own.




No comments:

Post a Comment