Please feel free to use my projects as inspiration for your own, but whenever possible, please link to my original idea & leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks so much!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monthly Project Challenge ~ June

June's Monthly Project Challenge will be the "BFF Bag".

The goal of this project is to create a one of a kind purse, bag or tote to give as a gift to someone you know, but whom you'd like to get to know better. My hope is that you will increase your sewing skills and also gain a new friend when you give the bag away. 

For this project you will need:

A pattern for a bag, purse or tote & all required fabric, notions & embellishments, 
and most important, a not yet "BFF ( best friend forever )".

Please start your project no earlier than June 1st & post a link to the challenge on your blog, so that we can get more folks involved in the challenge. Also leave me a comment to let me know you are participating.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this. Specially since I'm moving and will need a new bff. I hope I can do it since I'm moving in the month of june.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GF I would love to do this, but I can't just create something by myself...You know me, I need help! How about you and Steph come over to my house and help! :) I'll try and find a pattern....I will let you know! LOVE this site btw, fun idea!

    ReplyDelete