Please feel free to use my projects as inspiration for your own, but whenever possible, please link to my original idea & leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks so much!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~ Spinning in Style ~

I got a call from my Mom awhile back asking me if I could make an earring holder for a friend's daughter who was turning 12 and getting her ears pierced. I scoured the local Goodwill for things that would work & actually bought 3 items that I thought would work really well.

ENJOY the BEFORE & AFTER photos of the winning find!
BEFORE: a dusty little spinning picture frame, found at Goodwill for $3.99.
AFTER: a funky pattern & a new purpose!
I removed the glass, inserted plastic mesh & what was once a spinning picture frame is now a stylish earring holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment