Please feel free to use my projects as inspiration for your own, but whenever possible, please link to my original idea & leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks so much!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jae Bird's Flower Garden

Here is the flower garden I made to hold all of Jae Bird's hair clips & bows.





Find yourself a cute pot or planter & cut some green flower foam to fit the opening (I stuffed the bottom of the planter with grocery bags, so that I would not need as much foam). I've used moss in the past to cover the foam & I've also made a quilted piece with buttonholes for the stems to come through. I opted for gathered fabric this time to bring in more of the raspberry color to her nursery. Glue or pin the chosen medium to the foam & start clipping on your favorite hair accessories to the stems (aka dyed flower marking skewers from the flower foam/wreath isle at Michael's).

1 comment: