Please feel free to use my projects as inspiration for your own, but whenever possible, please link to my original idea & leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks so much!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pair of CUTIES

It is so nice to have my own model now, however, 
I may "$$ pay $$" for all of the "dress up" once she is a teenager. 

Until then enjoy my Jae Bird wearing a headband and flower made from one knee high sock (& not even the whole tube of the sock). One would only need the whole sock if planning to make an adult headband. I got my socks at Gap for 70 cents a pair, so for less than 35 cents & 1 hour of cutting, sewing, gluing & picture taking I had a completed headband and flower.  



I've got a few projects that MUST get done, so watch for the tutorial in the coming week.


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I've done the tight headbands before but never thought to use a sock. And argyle (sp?) makes a CUTE heatband!
    Great job Mama!

    ReplyDelete