Please feel free to use my projects as inspiration for your own, but whenever possible, please link to my original idea & leave me a comment letting me know. Thanks so much!

Friday, May 13, 2011

New Soul for these Soles

For my first post in this new corner of blogland I thought I would show you the fix-me-up I gave to one of my favorite things. These shoes are my "go to" favorites & that is evident by their condition in the following photo...



The first step of the makeover involved buying these GEMS
 and these too... just in case my plan went horribly wrong.  


 Here they are, my new & improved Steve Madden favorites. 


It's amazing what a little black paint & 2 dollars worth of black pleated ribbon can do. I tested them out on Mother's Day & would have shown you how great they looked, but I was & still am in desperate need of a pedicure first.

1 comment: